About the game
Step into the boots of Boyd Travers, Private First Class of the 82nd Airborne Division and engage in battles throughout Europe.
From rocky beginnings in Sicily to war-winning triumphs in Germany, each mission begins behind enemy lines, with an intense and fully interactive airdrop.
* Your ability to determine your own starting point dramatically changes the way each mission plays out.
* View the entire operation from the air, and then control your parachute to choose your landing spot.
* On the ground, gather your senses and assess the terrain.
* A wide variety of authentic, customizable weapons are at your disposal, each with distinct characteristics.
* Choose your path in this free roaming FPS environment.
* The producers sought counsel from numerous expert sources to make certain the game is historically accurate and as true to the WWII Airborne experience as possible.