Hyrule Warriors : Age of Calamity
See Hyrule 100 years before the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game and experience the events of the Great Calamity Join the struggle that brought Hyrule to its knees. Learn more about Zelda, the four Champions, the King of Hyrule and more through dramatic cutscenes as they try to save the kingdom from Calamity. The Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity game is the only way to see firsthand what happened 100 years ago.
About the game
Battle hordes of Hyrule’s most formidable foes
From barbaric Bokoblins to towering Lynels, menacing monsters have emerged in droves. In addition to Link and Zelda, take control of characters like the four Champions and a young Impa must use their distinct abilities to carve through hundreds of enemies to save Hyrule from the impending Calamity.
If you have save data for the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild game, you can get the in-game Training Sword bonus item. Equip this weapon and you’ll automatically hold a Pot Lid as a shield. This combo may also trigger the occasional Perfect Guard!
Purchase the digital version of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity to receive the in-game bonus weapon, Lucky Ladle*! Equip this sword-like spoon (paired with a Pot Lid) and use it in battle or fuse it with other weapons for a stats boost.
- Experience the events of the Great Calamity 100 years before the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game
- Dozens of gripping cutscenes shed new light on characters like Zelda, the four Champions, the King of Hyrule, and more
- Play as characters like Link, Zelda and more and learn their distinct attacks and combat styles
- The four Champions are playable for the first time
- See a lively Hyrule before it was ravaged by Calamity Ganon
- Carve through hordes of enemies on your mission to save Hyrule
- Players with save data from the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game will receive the Training Sword in-game bonus weapon